Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A SILENT DEATH


In the silent song of the night,
Wilts the lovely rose,
The lover curses the dark,
For his silent death it marks.

In the silent beauty of the morn,
Cries the moon in the heaven
For in the light of the dawn
The  stars die a silent death.

I bumped  into silence once
Asked what she is…
She said “ I am the voice of  your heart,
When it has nothing to speak.

I am in the heights of the mountains
I am the melody or heart f the sea
I am how your heart weeps
When it dies a silent death.”

3 comments:

  1. it is truly a nice one...good going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece......loved the way you have personified silence. True, we do encounter silence at some moment of our lives and it leaves us thinking. It does answer some questions to which even words have no answer. Great substance.Keep it up!

    P.S.- "I am how your heart weeps
    When it dies a silent death.”
    CHERRY ON THE CAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete