Friday, September 30, 2011

A BLEEDING WOUND


The wound of my soul,
It bleeds when my love’s wounded.
It bleeds when I hurt my love.

I connect with another soul,
I connect it with God,
I can feel the vibes of my goal,
And with the tears my love sheds.

My clashes with my sorrows open it,
The abstractness of hurting someone sores it.
I try covering my bleeding wound,
With a transitory happiness
This opens up once more,
When happiness precedes emptiness.

I know not of the eternal protection,
And not of the healing strength.
I know it will trod away,
The day the thread is cut and laid.

But that is a tale of eternal tomorrow,
Which stores a potion to heal my wound.
Who knows if the rays touch me living or dead
After a night of divine interaction
Which I know will not end.

2 comments:

  1. A soulful poem by a true soul.....awesome shivangi keep it up......

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual beautiful....


    I wonder who said
    sorrow shared is sorrow halved?
    pain so very possessive mistress
    doesn't let go
    clings, coats ,
    makes one's soul unpermeable
    sympathy, empathy encounter
    a formidable impenetrable fortress
    no chink no crack no entry
    denies a beloved's right
    looks on unfeeling
    even at a mothers plight..
    loved ones look on haplessly
    as we writhe in unspeakable pain
    from lacerated wounds
    realising that no one
    absolutely no one
    can take away our pain
    just a tortuous realisation
    of a frightening truth-
    Alone we come Alone we go
    all visions of love friendship
    filial bonds
    just a mirage…simply a mirage
    leading us from pain to pain

    ReplyDelete