Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I WALK DOWN AN AISLE


I walk down an aisle of dreams,
Trying to pick out the most dreamt of,
Finding it difficult to avoid the screams,
Of my lost labour’s love.

I walk down an aisle of love,
Grateful of everyone’s support,
Knowing their presence by my side,
Knowing they are by me to guide.

I walk down an aisle of pain,
Grieving  on the sunkissed sands of time,
Thinking of the good times that are stained,
Knowing that now my soul is all mine.

I walk down an aisle of  longings,
Longing for you to be by my soul,
Bleaching it of my ocean of tears,
Hiding my flower of love with a forest of fears…..

3 comments:

  1. am proud of u, keep on pouring ..let your emotions fall pitter patter on blank pages..let them come to life as happens when the rain pours it self the earth...lo such beauty is created who knows..is it pouring out it's sorrows or in sheer unbridled uninhibited joy is kissing the earth???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful with words...they affect every loose string of one's heart.

    ReplyDelete